The Man with the Iron Heart







WAR CAN TURN YOUR HEART TO IRON

I never ever empathise with a villain of my life, but I  really did after watching this. don't ask me why? it's complicated.

Brilliant performance by Jason Clarke playing Heydrich,  embodiment his personality in a very realistic Nazis way which I gave him 10/10

Cinematography is great especially the introduction, the  music is awesome too

the storyline is little miss up needs more organized, its look likes it split or 2 stories at the same time, i dont know if the director want this because the main point correlate the scenes is the assassination in the car 

I heard there is another movie talk about the same events name ( Anthropoid ) I never saw it yet but they said its much better and u will skip this one, I am going to see it in future inshallah, I will compare both.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Bilal: A New Breed of Hero (2015)

Molly's Game (2018)